The Federal Government has announced that over 4.48 million Nigerians have so far applied on the online portal for the recruitment of the third batch of N-Power.
This was disclosed in a tweet post by the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, on her official Twitter handle on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
The Minister in the tweet post said, ‘’My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the N-Power programme. It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date.’’
The N-Power 2020 recruitment portal opened on Friday, June 26, 2020, at 11.45 pm.
And 16 days after the portal was opened for application, the ministry has said over four million applications have been received.
Only 400,000 applicants will be absorbed into the third batch of the N-Power National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP) at the end of the recruitment exercise.